Holiday Letter 2021
What a year full of ups and downs! The ups were definitely due to you, our fantastic loyal customers. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Welcome to our first annual (or perhaps occasional) holiday letter with highlights from 2021.
- We’re still in business! Again, thank you, amazing customers!
We added new team members. Like many of you, we had to reduce staff in 2020. Fortunately, we were able to rehire a few colleagues, and we added new faces.
- Sarah Mark (and her marvelous puggle Petey) joined us with her can-do attitude.
- Aurelia Bell, Cate and Barry’s daughter, (and her two nutty dogs, Gus and Moze @gusandmoze) took over our Instagram account @foundimagepress and joined our bindery department.
We added new tools.
- New machines that enable us to improve efficiency and turn-around times.
- Marketing emails a few times a month so we can stay in better touch with you.
- Our first-ever paper catalog that we hope makes it easier for you to order.
- Beefed up online ordering, again, to streamline your ordering process.
Our product line evolved.
- Bid farewell to matted prints, boxed cards, journals, sketch books, custom product development, and name drops.
- Welcome un-matted prints, a big hit this year!
Coming in 2022
- Stickers, a new journal format, and discontinuation of wall calendars.
- Slight price increases. Watch your email for details.
Thanks again for all your support and please accept our best wishes for a holiday season full of love, good health, and gratitude. Here’s to a prosperous new year in 2022!
The Found Image Press Team
Barry and Cate and Aurelia Bell
Gus and Moze and Petey